Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Can’t get boat into gear four Winn’s h1 90 2005. I’m in the…

Customer Question
Can’t get boat into...

Can’t get boat into gear four Winn’s h1 90 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I’m in the bay first time out on the boat lowers the Moter and gave it some revs and nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

Not that I no of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Boat
12/26/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?​ What type and size engine do you have please?