Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Have put new pumps filter and cleaned out paint chips on…

Customer Question
Have put new pumps...

Have put new pumps filter and cleaned out paint chips on volva penta but still only have 30 lbs pressure on high pressure pump even putting hose directly in can to pump still have popping miss under load and higher speed

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

Low pressure pump is in range of specs dont know what FPR looks like and i hear it has a screen in it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Boat
12/24/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. What is the model number on this engine?