Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have hds 9 & 12 Carbons, new in August on Lund Pro 219.

Customer Question
I have hds 9...

I have hds 9 & 12 Carbons, new in August on Lund Pro 219. Brought to Fla to fish lakes here this winter. My 9 on downscan, I get solid rows of bars on 1/2 screen. Also, 9 wouldn’t image lake yesterday except when zoomed out to include full lake.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

Not that I can think of other than I am a novis on this equipment. Have a gen II on another boat.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Boat
12/21/2017
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Do you have a map card installed in the 9?

Are the units linked together?

How is the functions on the 12? Both the downscan and the chart?

Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic