Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I need to know ; re hull # 0144085145000053, Re hull/keel…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know ; re hull # 0144085145000053 ,

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Re hull/keel connection ; are the 'keelbolts' actually studs from the keel up into the hull with nuts added after fitting together ? or... do bolts pass down from the hull into the keel to embedded nuts ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

My email address is ***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 day by:
12/21/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hello, still need help with this issue? What make of boat is this?

Hi boat doc the boat is a 1991 Beneteau 500 Oceanus .
just type your answer to my question.