Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a flex 35, not even a hour of use and the depth never…

Customer Question
I have a flex...

I have a flex 35 , not even a hour of use and the depth never changes and it seems like none of the gain,works. do you repair these units

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

It reads 12 feet in or out of the water. When you put your ear on the transducer, it's perfectly deead, usuallyu you can hear it thumping

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Is this unit a depth finder or a fish finder?

What brand is the unit?

Please cancel my entire account