Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I HAVE A RAYMARINE C80. DURING MOUNTING THE ANTENNA, THE…

Customer Question
I HAVE A RAYMARINE...

I HAVE A RAYMARINE C80. DURING MOUNTING THE ANTENNA, THE CORD BETWEEN THE ANTENNA AND THE SCREEN WAS SEVERED. CAN I SPLICE IT? DO I NEED A NEW ANTENNA? IF SO, WHAT REPLACEMENT ANTENNA SHOULD I PURCHASE?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

THE C80 ALSO SPLIT SCREENS FOR THE RADAR DISPLAY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Boat
12/15/2017
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Was this the GPS or RADAR antenna?