Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Boat

I just bought a MinnKota Power Drive 70 unit. Serial #

Customer Question
WWAF0072802. JA: Have you tried power...
I just bought a MinnKota Power Drive 70 unit. Serial # WWAF0072802.
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: PD/AP/US.. It has a button that says "push for iPilot. There is no iPilot remote. What do I need to make the iPilot functional
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Do I need to purchase a remote, or do I need something else? How is the remote programmed.?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Boat
12/7/2017
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 1 month ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Your motor was shipped out with the auto pilot. To get it to the iPilot, you would need to purchase the https://northlandmarine.com/collections/minn-kota-accessories/products/minn-kota-i-pilot-system-1866310

This would come with all parts required to make the unit function.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not much help. I’ll have to figure things out myself.

If your unit head unit has the iPilot control in it, you would need this remote.

https://www.minnkotamotors.com/Products/i-PILOT-REMOTE---LEGACY/

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing further. I figured it out myself.

ok

Charles
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic