Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Just connected my HDS 9 carbon and it doesn’t power on.

Customer Question
Hi Just connected my...

Hi Just connected my HDS 9 carbon and it doesn’t power on

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

Don’t know. Made the connections to the main battery Heat shrieked the connectors and nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 6 days by:
12/9/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?