Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I'm chasing a toilet seat for the main head for my 2000

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and I'm chasing a toilet seat for the main head for my 2000 model Sea Ray 480 sedan bridge

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I'm in Australia and basically the toilet seat hinge has broken off

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Boat
12/1/2017
Marine Mechanic: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

Can you please provide the model number from the head. There should be a tag located on it.

Thanks,

Joe