Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

How to replace wires to a 25 hp silonoide. I removed relay…

Customer Question
How to replace wires...

How to replace wires to a 25 hp silonoide

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I removed relay or silonoide an for how to replace the wires

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Boat
11/27/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote but I do not see any kind of model information. What are you working on exactly?