Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a 2016 sea and the power to the switch board on

Customer Question
I have a 2016...

I have a 2016 sea chaser and the power to the switch board on console, lights and radio stopped working when I was upgrading the amp

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Only found a 20 fuse and two inline fuses both of which seem fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

Hoping there is a fuse I have missed or something simple

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 2 days by:
11/28/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?