Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

It's a 1988 8HP Honda outboard and the throttle won't turn…

Customer Question
It's a 1988 8HP...

It's a 1988 8HP Honda outboard and the throttle won't turn either way.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

The throttle just won

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

Won't furn either direction

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 day by:
11/21/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?

I ordered a part for it.

Great.