Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Boat

Need wiring diagram for solenoids on 70hp mercury outboard

1989 JA: Sometimes boat issues seem...
need wiring diagram for solenoids on 70hp mercury outboard 1989
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I tried to replace starter solenoid , disconnected the 3 solenoids do not remember wiring
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. I am reviewing your question and will respond again momentarily.

I am attaching the diagram to the end of this response. The diagram will be a link that you can click on and save/print out at home. I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Please note that our question sessions never close out, so if you need to come back later down the road with follow up questions to the issue, you can do so at any time, even after putting through a rating.

Thanks in advance, and good luck
Jason

It looks like you read my answer and left without selecting a rating for my help, responding back, or simply taking a minute to thank me. Was there something else?

Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Phone call session started

What is the best number to reach you at?

I certainly do not mind giving you a call but I do not have your number.

Jason
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic