Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a Humminbird Helix7 Chirp DI GPS G2 depthfinder and I…

I have a Humminbird...

I have a Humminbird Helix7 Chirp DI GPS G2 depthfinder and I would like to get an iceducer for icefishing this winter. What iceducer ? I have looked online & found one for Helix7 except DI ? Is my unit compatible ?

11/18/2017
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

H​ello my name is***** you would want is transducer number XI 9 20. This is compatible with your Helix 7 DI unit. Click this link, this is it - https://www.humminbird.com/Products/XI-9-20/ I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Please note that our question sessions never close out, so if you need to come back later down the road with follow up questions to the issue, you can do so at any time, even after putting through a rating.

Thanks in advance, and good luck
Jason

Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
I don't think I needed to get billed $32.00 on top of the $5.00 I gave to Jason for a simple question .

37 dollars is what you offered to speak with me, not 5 dollars. 37 dollars was the It was the amount you chose. The 5 dollars was just a deposit to let us know that you were a real person. To be honest It wouldn't be worth my time or anybody else's to hang around on a Saturday afternoon and answers peoples questions for 5 dollars.