Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Have a 997 unit. freezes up about every hr. will not shut…

Customer Question
Have a 997 unit...

Have a 997 unit. freezes up about every hr. will not shut off. have to diconnect power and restart. ??

Mechanic's Assistant: What confuses you?

DOES UNIT NEED REPAIR?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

JUST

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

SCREEN STOPS READING BOTTOM AND FREEZES IN PLACE. wILL NOT SHUT OFF.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Boat
11/18/2017
Marine Mechanic: Matthew John, Marine Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Matthew John
Matthew John, Marine Mechanic

Hi my name is***** to Just Answer ! I will be assisting you.

Have you tried updating the software in your unit?

Just follow the link. You may have to register your product in order to get a MyHumminbird Login and access Updates.

https://www.humminbird.com/Support/MyHumminbird/

Regards,