Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a lowrance hook 7 what is the best setting for fish…

Customer Question
I have a lowrance...

I have a lowrance hook 7 what is the best setting for fish finder in salt water

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

Dont seem to be able to pick fish up

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

I can see bottom of the floor i have it set in general use auto senitivity and auto depth the screen is clear with surface clutter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Boat
11/14/2017
Marine Mechanic: Matthew John, Marine Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Matthew John
Matthew John, Marine Mechanic

Hi my name is***** to Just Answer ! I will be assisting you.

hi mathew
no need to call

Hey there,

Adjusting the sensitivity manually is one of the most important things in order to adjust in your environment. I will send you a video.

Cheers!

thank you matt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9fpv-vRr0

Hey there,

No worries! I have been lectured about this lots of times from the support people from Lowrance. I am an installer and get asked this regularly.

Let me know how you go. Don't hesitate to get back to me if this doesn't work for you and we can go thru the next steps.

Regards,

Hi there. Just a quick follow-up to see how you went...

Please don't hesitate to let me know of any concerns you may have in the future!

Be sure to hit my Star Rating ! ! ! ! !

All the best!!!

Regards,