Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Was moved by the huriricane and need to know the approximate…

Customer Question
Was moved by the...

Was moved by the huriricane and need to know the approximate weight

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

For the crane to move it 1989 29 feet Wellcraft cabin cruser with twin

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

Yamaha 150 outboards.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Boat
11/10/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? The boat itself is 8200 pounds dry. The outboards are 400 pounds each. 9000 pounds would be the weight if the boat had no batteries, gas, or water in it. I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Please note that our question sessions never close out, so if you need to come back later down the road with follow up questions to the issue, you can do so at any time, even after putting through a rating.

Thanks in advance, and good luck
Jason