Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

How do I access the fresh water tank on my 2007 36 sedan…

Customer Question
How do I access...

How do I access the fresh water tank on my 2007 36 sedan bridge. I think it is leaking

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I am constantly getting clean fresh water in the front bilge where the shower sump box is and I am sure it is from the fresh water system. Have checked all hose connections and cleaned out shower box.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

It fills up when we have fresh water in the tank and stays dry when we don't. the amount of water sitting is about 6 gallons and is kept at bay by the sump pump.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Boat
Is there a diagram that shows how to get to the fresh water tank to inspect and maybe replace it? it is behind the engine room bulkhead below the salon floor but completely hidden.
Answered in 5 days by:
11/15/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?