Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

WHY DOES MY 2016-17 SUZUKI DF25A WITH LESS THAN 10 HOURS ON…

Customer Question
WHY DOES MY 2016-17 SUZUKI...
WHY DOES MY 2016-17 SUZUKI DF25A WITH LESS THAN 10 HOURS ON IT STALL AFTER RUNNING FOR 15-30 SECONDS... TILLER ENGINE ON DUCK BOAT
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Boat
I checked oil level and changed all gas
does not make any sence.... ran great Friday and then had problems on saturday
electric start and EFI
10/16/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 9 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. Have you tried pumping the primer bulb over and over to see if it would stay running? Does the primer bulb ever collapse and suck flat, without re-inflating?

my name is ***** ***** i have pumped the primer bulb its getting plenty of gas... it never collapses and never sucks flat...

H​I Dave. Are you able to check fuel pressure and see if the engine has fuel pressure when the engine stalls out?

are you still trouble shooting my issue...?

Everything here is time stamped. Did you get/read the message I sent you at 11:05 EST this morning?