Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a r/m st7001 aotopilot and when powered up i get a…

Customer Question
I have a r/m...

I have a r/m st7001 aotopilot and when powered up i get a message of ' NO PILOT seatalk failure--- i sold a r/m gps that was hooked up to seatalk--- do i need to hook up another gps and can i use the nema connection in lue of

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

That is all---thx

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 3 days by:
10/3/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Do you have another speed signal going to the autopilot?