Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Installing a new hybrid touch E70021 e95 radar.. radar

Customer Question
Installing a new hybrid...

Installing a new hybrid touch E70021 e95 radar.. radar screen works, but comes in up side down .

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

We tried going to set up,scrolling to system settings, then reset. radar screen displays up side down.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 6 days by:
10/3/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, still looking for help on this? Sorry for the delay.