Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I took it out for the first time on the river and after a…

Customer Question
I took it out...

I took it out for the first time on the river and after a short while it started to overheat. took off the cap and it was dry. I kept putting water in it to get back to the dock and as fast as I put it in, it was coming out into the bilges. I could see the water but not where it was comin from. When it ran it sounded nice? Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Boat
9/27/2017
Marine Mechanic: Noel Schembri, Marine Technician replied 10 months ago
Noel Schembri
Noel Schembri, Marine Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Can you please specify the make model and hp of your engine please?

thanks