Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

No probwithboat, I'm looking for anowners manual for a 1992…

Customer Question
No probwithboat, I'm looking...

No probwithboat, I'm looking for anowners manual for a 1992 Grumman which was owmed by omc then. It is a 16' runabout ser omcs49110292 an you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I don'tknow what else to say, I have just sold the boat in question but the new owner would like an owners manual, an e-mail version would b e fine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Boat
9/25/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? No owner manual would exist for a boat this old. Was there something I could help you with other than that?