Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

Looking at buying a 2016 Glasstron 205 40th anniverary

Looking at buying a 2016 Glasstron 205 40th anniverary editionwith a Volvo Penta inboard outboard. Rum time is 362 hours. Looks clean and only used in fresh water. Should I be concerned by the engine age? Asking $6,500. Thanks, Lee
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Glasstron covered and garaged.

H​I Lee, my name is***** read what you wrote. You asked if you should be concerned with engine age, but you also wrote that the boat was a 2016. Was that a type on your part, or is the boat really a 2016?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Sorry, 2006

Got it. Do you know if the boat is a freshwater used or a saltwater used boat?

Hi Lee. I just tried calling. It just rang and went to a voicemail. is(###) ###-####the best number for you or is there a different number?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Try(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Jason was great. I got the info I needed and more.wirth every penny.