Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I bough a champion boat with 225 mercury and will be putting…

Customer Question
I bough a champion...

I bough a champion boat with 225 mercury and will be putting on my 250 Vmax,,, is it hard to wire?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Wiring

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Boat
9/23/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. What do you mean by "is it hard to wire?' What are you trying to do exactly?

Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic