Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

Have 1979 formula have to pull 454 Port engine got water in

Have 1979 formula have to pull 454 Port engine got water in the cylinders due to bad riser. Do I pull the sterndrive or not
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Oil pressure on this engine best 40psi so I think its time to rebuild. Never had TRS before always OMC
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I have room to pull engine forward 8 inches and I hate Black paint on engines

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. If you have a TRS drive then you don't really have to pull the sterndrive. All you have to do is disconnect the transmission from the engine and pull the engine out. I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Please note that our question sessions never close out, so if you need to come back later down the road with follow up questions to the issue, you can do so at any time, even after putting through a rating.

Thanks in advance, and good luck
Jason

It looks like you read my answer and left without selecting a rating for my service, replying back, or simply thanking me. Was there something else?