Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

You Will a Volvo B21 distributor work in a Volvo penta

YouWill a Volvo B21 distributor...
YouWill a Volvo B21 distributor work in a Volvo penta aq125a? The one thing comes to mind if it will is how do you hook up the vac advance.
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hi Dennis, my name is***** it will not work. Did you have any further questions on the issue or was that your primary concern? -Jason

I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Please note that our question sessions never close out, so if you need to come back later down the road with follow up questions to the issue, you can do so at any time, even after putting through a rating.

Thanks in advance, and good luck
Jason

Just trying to diagnose why the stalling/lack of throttle response. Eventually will spool up and run. Considering the age of the motor I was thinking the mechanical advance may not be working the way it should before looking at the fuel system.
I would like to talk with you in solving this problem. I'm at work now. Would it be possible to continue this with you this coming Friday?
If so how would I contact you to continue

Yes that's no problem, there are no time limits here, you would simply reply right back here when you are ready.

Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Thank you. I'll bookmark this and talk this Friday.