Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I looking for the overall height of a 2006 Crownline 270 CR…

I looking for the...

I looking for the overall height of a 2006 Crownline 270 CR on a Karavan trailer. Wondering if it will fit under a 11' or 12' door.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Looking to store boat but is still in water. Just need to know overall height on trailer

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

I am looking for the overall height of a 2006 Crownline 270 CR with an arch on a Karavan trailer. Wondering if it will fit under an 11' of 12' door.

9/18/2017
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

H​ello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? What is printed in the book is 11ft 8 inches to the top of the arch, but not including any antenna or lights that may or may not be attached to that arch. I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Please note that our question sessions never close out, so if you need to come back later down the road with follow up questions to the issue, you can do so at any time, even after putting through a rating.

Thanks in advance, and good luck
Jason

DOES THAT INCLUDE THE TRAILER?

Yes it does.

Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic