Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

It will not crank. replaced starting batt. turn start switch…

Customer Question
It will not crank. ...

It will not crank.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Replaced starting batt.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

Turn start switch solinoide clicks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Boat
I have replaced the battery and starter relay.
9/17/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote but I do not see any kind of model information. Which engine are you asking about?