Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2003 Yamaha 8 hrs high thrust. the up down tilt

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Yamaha 8 hrs high thrust .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: the up down tilt doesn't work so I replaced the 69g 00 tilt assembly
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: didnt fix the prob any ideas ??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. What is the full and complete model number on your outboard? Did you replace the entire tilt assembly or just part of it?