Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

How to remove port/starboard covers without damage to them

Customer Question

how to remove port/starboard covers without damage to them in order to cange spark plugs yamaha 350 outboard
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: need to remove plastic covers to expose spark plugs. does the whole cover just pull off or another way
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? What year is the 350?

Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

It looks like you read my response and left with out replying back. Did you still need help with this?