Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

After about an hour of running my port engine rpm drop from

Customer Question

After about an hour of running my port engine rpm drop from 3500 rpm to 1000, then goes up and down. Eventually it will steady at 2100 but will not go higher. After turning off for about a half hour it will run fine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: 2004 Bayliner 30.5. Not a fuel issue because both engines run off the same tank. My marina wants to replace the fuel pump.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

G​ood morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote but I do not see any kind of model information on the engines themselves. Which engines do you have in the boat, and what is the model or serial number on those engines?

Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

It looks like you read my response. Are you still here?