Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
99497409

Want to buy an electronic chart for Laurance LCX 104 for the

Customer Question

Want to buy an electronic chart for Laurance LCX 104 for the Cairns North Queensland area. These charts are apparently not available any more, any solution?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: I bought a boat from another area and I need our local area chart which is
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: North Queensland.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Boat Doc replied 1 month ago.

Y​ou should be able to buy a Navionics + card for your unit that covers the NE Australia region or you can buy the larger card that covers all of Australia and NZ. Obviously the regional card will have more detail and is cheaper. www.navionics.com