Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
99497409

Moomba inboard will start then stop, if I push the reset

Customer Question

Moomba inboard will start then stop, if I push the reset button it will restart then stop again. over and over will not run very long maybe one minute.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: its a 2001 Moomba v8 I bought used it is not used much. now not at all.
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: not that I can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Boat Doc replied 1 month ago.

Hi, sorry for the delay. Moomba uses a proprietary system on their boats and I'm afraid we don't have anyone on staff that knows about them since no one has picked up this question. You may want to contact your local dealer for service on that unit.