Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Looking for a toilet seat assembly for a Sea Ray 480 Sedan

Customer Question

Looking for a toilet seat assembly for a Sea Ray 480 Sedan Bridge year model 2000
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: toilet seat hinge broken
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Tan. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and will reply momentarily.

Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

Do you know the model of your head? I also need the color of the head.

Sea Ray doesn't make the parts for the head so we have to go to the manufacturer of the head. I know they use Dometic Heads but they used many different models.

You should be able to find the model number in your owners manual.

Here is an example of one model.http://www.marinesan.com/Seat-500-5000-p/385343829-385343831.htm