Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a 2004 Rinker 342. The toilet will not flush. I have…

Customer Question
I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 Rinker 342. The toilet will not flush. I have replaced the joke valve and when I take the hose off it pumps out hard. I fished a shake through the hose and it stops about 10 feet in. Is the end of the hose by the holding tank accessible

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

I dont think so I dont think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Marine Mechanic: Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician

Hello, I'm Tan. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and will reply momentarily.

The hose will come off at the holding tank. Access can be difficult you might have to unbolt the tank to get at the hose to get it off..

Is that tank under the seat on the port side?

I couldn't tell you for sure you will have to look around. The tanks are usually under the deck in the engine compartment.

Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic