Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
25721800

I have a old JabscoMarine Run Dry HD Macerator Waste Pump

Customer Question

I have a old Jabsco###-##-####Marine Run Dry HD Macerator Waste Pump (115 Volt Marine Model). I took the macerator section apart to replace the impeller. Installed the new impeller, but I'm not sure I have the metal grinder and the opening in the metal plate in the proper orientation. Could you provide me with a diagram, exploded drawing or advice?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Nope. That's it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Tan. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and will reply momentarily.

Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

Here is a diagram. Is this what you were looking for? http://www.pumpvendor.com/media/jabsco/Jabsco_18690-0000_parts.jpg

Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

Here is another diagram. http://www.pumpvendor.com/Jabsco_18690-0000_parts.html

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Thank you.......Tan