Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Having trouble getting gps to lock on keeps coming up with

Customer Question

Hi guys having trouble getting gps to lock on keeps coming up with alarm -no gps fix please help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: Sounder it's self is working fine it did it the other day and just by turning it of a couple of time seemed to work but now it won't at all
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: The unit is brand new well it was new about 3 months ago had problems with old unit so you guys sent me a new one and now this is happening I no it not your fault
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Boat Doc replied 1 month ago.

Hello, what type of unit are you working with please?