Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I bought a 1985 sea ray weekender 300. Everything works well

Customer Question

I bought a 1985 sea ray weekender 300. Everything works well on it. The water system is not connected from the water holding tank, to the hot water tank, to the sinks and toilet. If I connect a water hose to the water connector on the stern exterior, I do get water to the sinks. I need a diagram on how the water should be connected.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no...thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the water pump works put it is not connected .
Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Tan. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and will reply momentarily.

Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

There is no diagram available from SeaRay on a boat of this age. I can post a diagram of how a basic water system is plumed.

http://www.boatus.com/Assets/www.boatus.com/boattech/img/16_A-1.jpg

Will this help?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm not sure if this will work. The lay out on the searay doesn't resemble this diagram.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm not at the boat at this time. can I call when I'm there this weekend.