Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
99497409

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 1941 Craft Hercules

Customer Question

Good morning! I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 1941 Chris Craft Hercules B engine.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: We recently completed rebuilding the engine. It was running fine but then it after turning it off for about 10 minutes, it would not start. Battery sounded like it hardly had any power. When i touched the positive terminal on the battery, it was very hot. We suspect the battery is getting overcharged.
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Nope.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Boat Doc replied 1 month ago.

Hi, sorry it has taken so long, we have checked and cannot find the wiring diagram you need.