Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Volvo Penta 10 amp fuse that runs the trim switch is

Customer Question

Volvo Penta 10 amp fuse that runs the trim switch is occasionally blowing while boat is in the water. Can not duplicate the problem with the motor off. I have changed both relays and it did not help, all connections look good. Switch in control looks good from the outside.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Boat voltage is around 12.2 to 12.8 when running and the battery is a 2014
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Boat Doc replied 1 month ago.

Hi, sorry for the delay, do you still need help on this issue?