Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

We own a 1988 41.5 aft cabin and the water pressure

Customer Question

we own a 1988 41.5 aft cabin and the water pressure regulator thru the hull broke the part###-##-####was discontinued and the replacement part###-##-####is too large. I have tried about 25 sea ray and surplus part but are unable to obtain the original part. the replacement will requirer us cutting the whole to install the new part.what are we to do?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Tan. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and will reply momentarily.

Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.

Can you post a pic of your regulator please?

Expert:  Tan replied 1 month ago.