Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a hook 9. i have pute the navionics chip that came

Customer Question

i have a hook 9. i have pute the navionics chip that came into the unit. I cant get the lake map to come up.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: the map is yellow. (background) . there little + 's on the background that i assume are log and lat marks. the log and lat values come up in the lower left hand corner when i mark a waypoint but there are no contour lines, jst a yellow background
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: i dont think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Boat Doc replied 1 month ago.

Hi, have you tried zooming out to see if the map is overzoomed?