Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a hook 9. i have pute the navionics chip that came…

Customer Question
I have a hook...

I have a hook 9. i have pute the navionics chip that came into the unit. I cant get the lake map to come up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

The map is yellow. (background) . there little + 's on the background that i assume are log and lat marks. the log and lat values come up in the lower left hand corner when i mark a waypoint but there are no contour lines, jst a yellow background

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

I dont think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 day by:
9/8/2017
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, have you tried zooming out to see if the map is overzoomed?