Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I bought a gsd26 and i have airmar B265LH 010-12379-20

Customer Question
I bought a gsd26...

I bought a gsd26 and i have airmar B265LH 010-12379-20 transducer 12 pin on my boat. i really want to install the gsd26 to the transducer but i have little or no knowledge. can you assist with this please

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

Not really

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Boat
8/7/2017
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

I have attached the installation sheet for the B265. I feel that this is one of those items best left up to the professionals as there will be a hole cut into the bottom of the boat, the faring may need to be trimmed to match the angle of the boat at the instillation site. Then the entire installation needs to be made water tight. Review this sheet and if yu still want assistance with this, I will assist the beat that I can.

http://www.airmartechnology.com/uploads/installguide/17-008-05.pdf