Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have removed complete bottom section on 60hp 2stroke

Customer Question

Hi , I have removed complete bottom section on 60hp 2stroke mercury motor from power head to sand blast steering arm and recoat, Fitting back together I have 2 rubber washers approx. 40mm across with 22mm hole and 2 stainless washers slightly smaller with 10mm hole ,wondering where they are placed, could you please help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: yes please
JA: What else should I tell the Marine Mechanic?
Customer: nothing at this stage
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Would you please post the serial number of the engine?

Is it possible for you to post a pic of these parts? This link explains how to do so.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0