Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Problem is continuous alarm sounded as soon as i put the key

Customer Question

hello, problem is continuous alarm sounded as soon as i put the key in the ignition on the cold outboard. it will not start and i do not smell gas
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: motor is 1995 evinrude 200hp
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: recently chaged fuel lines from inboard gas tank all the way to engine
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. Can I start by getting the model number on the outboard.