Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Have 1995 evinrude 150hp intruder that has had power head

Customer Question

have 1995 evinrude 150hp intruder that has had power head rebuilt and carbs rebuilt, problem is that I stall out when I give it gas, have to keep pushing choke
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: stalls out from idle, even when putting boat on trailer
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: I would like to know if it is carb adjustment or fuel filters,put high octane gas in
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Tan. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and will reply momentarily.

Expert:  Tan replied 2 months ago.

Could I get engine model number please?