Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I have a 93 modal mercury 75 pro sericerys out board motor I

Customer Question

I have a 93 modal mercury 75 pro sericerys out board motor I clean carbs and now the motor stays full throttle
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: well that's the best I can tell you for some reason its staying full throttle
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

In order to assist you properly I am going to need the serial number of the engine and then a few pics of the set up on how you have the carbs installed currently. Use this link to see how to post pics to me.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Since we do the site from our homes, we deo sometimes have conflicts of time. I need to step out for a DR appt and will be back at 4 PM CST. I can pick up from there and be able to answer your question provided that I get the pics of the set up between now and them.

Talk to you in a bit.

Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

I am just updating you to let you know that I am back online.