Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

How to purchase a chart for my furuno tztouch2 online, Just…

Customer Question
How to purchase a...

How to purchase a chart for my furuno tztouch2 online

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

Just started up muy tz touch 2 and need the south america chart MM3-VSA-500 to be specific

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

Need to get the code to open the chart and I guess I need to pay for it and I need to know if I can do it online

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Boat
8/3/2017
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

According to the Furuno page here, all you need is the serial number of your NavNet unit and to get a hold of your local dealer.

http://www.furunousa.com/products/productdetail.aspx?product=MM3-VSA-500&category=Products+%3a+NavNet+3D+%3a+Charts+for+NavNet+3D+%3a+South+America

For what I am finding in Ecuador, this would be the local dealer. If they cannot do the release, you would need to contact Furuno USA at 1(###) ###-####

Authorized service provider

ELECTROMARINA CIA. LTDA.Ave. Juan Tanca Marengo 200 Piso 1 of #1 Guayaquil +593 4-2395701 +593 4-2290486 +593 4-2286780