Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a mercury 135 and was having problems with the temp

Customer Question

I have a mercury 135 and was having problems with the temp alarm going off, just replaced impeller worked fine until yesterday and the temp alarm is going off again
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: i had the mechanic run a computer test and he said everything was fine he replaced the plugs and impeller worked great until yesterday alarm sounding off for temp
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: my boat is a 2000 hurricane deck boat withonly 700 hours run in fresh water
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** read what you wrote. Mercury outboards are cataloged by serial number, can I start by getting that number so I can see exactly which version of the 135 you have.